Because of the corona virus outbreak, we are making a number of changes this fall to keep customers and staff safe.
1) We ask that everyone maintain social distancing and wear masks as you enter and check out. Mask wearing is your option when picking, provided you maintain social distancing from other groups. Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be outside adjacent to the barn.
2) Entry will be thru the gate adjacent to the barn.
3) Picking will be in our bags which you can pick up as you enter – pay when you leave. This year we will not be able to weigh fruit or use your bags.
4) We will have two checkout stations inside the barn with plexiglass shields and new iPad terminals for credit/debit cards and will not require signatures. We prefer that you charge your purchase, but will still accept cash or personal check.
5) We ask that one person from the group check out thru the barn and the others leave thru the express exit gate to limit the number of people in the barn at one time.
6) On weekends, we plan on having donuts four in a bag while supply lasts. Cider will be by the jug only, maple syrup in plastic containers and a limited supply of prepicked fruit. Cookbooks, cookie cutters, hats etc. will take a break this fall.
7) Please leave your dogs at home this year.
8) We will close this year in the advent of really bad weather because people will not be able to shelter in the barn – check the web, Facebook or our phone at 366-8107 before you come if the weather is questionable.
We look forward to seeing you again and wish that the virus was not an issue – fortunately the apple trees are completely unaware and are ripening some beautiful fruit.
Tom & Sylvia